- In 2021, a third of the world’s assets under management, including the money of growing numbers of huge public pension funds, were invested according to ESG principles, with the year posting the highest expenditure on ESG initiatives globally
- Correlate recognizes the growing need for businesses to achieve ESG goals and is looking to meet this demand by offering a complete suite of proprietary clean energy assessment solutions, specifically for the commercial real estate industry
- Its unique data-driven approach draws from proprietary analytics, concierge subscription services, and a highly scalable national fulfillment network that has earned it an opportunity pipeline of over $100 million in commercial projects and over $20 million in awarded backlog
- With the cost to hit the UN sustainability goals having risen by 25% over the past year, Correlate is looking to offer an affordable, viable solution, allowing consumers to successfully draw the benefits associated with renewable energy
- The company is also laying the groundwork for the imminent transition to renewable energy by making retrofitting as easy, affordable, and seamless as possible
2021 saw the highest expenditure on Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) initiatives globally at $649 billion, according to Morningstar Direct. It was further estimated that during that year, a third of the world’s assets under management, including the money of growing numbers of huge public pension funds, were invested according to ESG principles (https://ibn.fm/3r7ES).
The focus on this sector reflected businesses’ acknowledgment of what the planet needs, particularly in the wake of climate change, widening inequality, and other social problems. As businesses continue exploring how to achieve their ESG goals, Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) offers an affordable and profitable ESG-related energy solution targeted at both companies and organizations.
Correlate, a driver of highly cost-effective energy use optimization solutions, through its two subsidiaries, Correlate and Solar Site Design, offers a complete suite of proprietary clean energy assessment solutions for the commercial real estate industry. It further develops and finances renewable energy projects that allow these investment properties to operate more efficiently from an energy and financial standpoint.
As more companies recognize the significance of ESG goals and achieving them, Correlate is expanding its list of product and service offerings, focusing on renewable solar energy generation, electric vehicle (“EV”) infrastructure, and intelligent efficiency measures. Its unique data-driven approach draws from proprietary analytics, concierge subscription services, and a highly scalable national fulfillment network designed to help building owners profit from fully-funded, turnkey decarbonization and facility health programs.
This approach has earned Correlate an opportunity pipeline of over $100 million in commercial projects, with over $20 million in awarded backlog, a clear indication of how well-received its ESG solutions are by the target market.
With the cost to hit the United Nations (“UN”) sustainability goals having risen by 25% to $176 trillion over the past year, there is a growing need to make ESG-related systems and infrastructure accessible and affordable by the masses. Furthermore, rising economic pressures have also dealt a blow to the progress on several Sustainable Development Goals (“SDGs”), which is further impacting the adoption of ESG measures and infrastructure (https://ibn.fm/HKVBj).
Correlate recognizes the challenge and is out to offer a viable solution targeted toward business owners, companies, and even real estate owners. The company is confident that with its approach, more consumers will adopt renewable energy and even draw the benefits associated with it, both in the short-term and the long term.
Correlate is also laying the groundwork for the imminent transition towards renewable energy in the United States and globally. It is making retrofitting as easy, affordable, and seamless as possible, and by doing so, it is allowing more businesses to shift to renewable energy sources and achieve their ESG goals. It is also proving instrumental in highlighting the value of ESG and the importance of renewable energy in achieving associated ESG goals.
For company information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.